Actiontec gt724wgr PPPoE
The Actiontec gt724r and gt724wgr are typically configured as NAT routers that perform PPPoE authentication. It is necessary to remove PPPoE for these devices to work properly with Sonic.net Fusion or ADSL1 connections.
- In a web brower, navigate to: http://192.168.0.1
- An Actiontec screen appears. Click Manual Setup for Internet Access. (if you get a different screen with a bunch of settings, you can get to the following screen by clicking on the Quick Setup icon at the top
- Follow the instructions in the "Welcome to the Quick Setup" screen, then click Next.
- At the top of the next window, select RFC1483 via DHCP.
- Click Apply at the bottom of the screen.
- Read the instructions on the next screen. The modem is successfully configured.
The Power light flashes rapidly while the modem restarts, then glows steadily green when fully operational. The Internet light will also glow steadily green. The modem is now configured and users can start surfing the Internet.