Briteport 8120 PPPoE
The BritePort 8120 is typically configured as a NAT router with PPPoE enabled. It is necessary to disable PPPoE to make these devices work properly with Sonic.net Fusion or ADSL1 connections.
- Open http://192.168.1.1 in the web browser of your choice. The BritePort 8120 home page will be displayed.
- Select the "Wizard Setup."
- Select "My ISP assigns an address automatically," click the button labeled "Next."
- Go to "Maintenance", Select "Save Configuration" then Click on the "Save" button to commit the changes. The "Saving Configuration Settings is completed" message will be displayed upon successful completion.
- To restart your BritePort 8120, go to "Maintenance", Select "Reset Router" then Click on "Restart" button (do not check the "Reset to factory default settings" box).