Efficient networks speedstream 5360
5360 LED Troubleshooting Chart
|Off||Power off||DSL not detected||No network activity||Ethernet not detected, check Ethernet connection|
|Solid Green||Power on||DSL is in sync||N/A||Ethernet detected and ready|
|Blinking Green||N/A||Syncing with DSL||Network activity, data is being sent and received||Ethernet traffic flow|
- PWR: This is the Power light.
- DSL: This is the Sync light.
- ENET: This is the LAN light, and LAN Activity indicator.
- ACT: This is the WAN activity indicator.
- The modem will return ATM channel ping.
- The modem uses the inside two pins on the phone jack.
- The modem auto-senses trunk VP/VC (0/35 vs. 8/35).
- 5360 Bridges should not need any special configuration