Netgear DGN1000 PPPoE
The Netgear DGN1000 may incorrectly detect settings for a PPPoE or PPPoA connection. It may be necessary to manually configure these devices for Sonic.net Fusion and ADSL1 connections:
- Open http://192.168.0.1/ in your browser of choice.
- You should be prompted for a username and password. By default these should both be "admin"
- The DGN1000 may attempt to check for firmware updates.
- Click the "Back" button to return to the router status screen.
- Select "Basic Settings" to manually configure the DGN1000:
- Set "Does Your Internet Connection Require A Login?" to "No."
- Set "Internet IP Address" to "Get Dynamically From ISP."
- Set "Domain Name Server (DNS) Address" to "Get Automatically From ISP."
- Set "Gateway's MAC Address" to "User Default Address."
- Click Apply to save the settings.