Netgear DM111P PPPoE
The Netgear DM111P is typically configured as a NAT router with PPPoE enabled. It is necessary to disable PPPoE for these devices to work properly with Sonic.net Fusion and ADSL1.
- 1. The web interface can be access by typing the URL http://192.168.0.1 into a web browser's address box. A dialog box will be displayed prompting you for a user name and password. The default username/password is admin/password.
- 2. Click Setup Wizard in the main menu.
- 3. Select No and click on the Next button.
- 4. You will be presented with a configuration page. Set the fields to the following and then click Apply.
- VPI: 0
- VCI: 35
- Protocol: RFC2684 (formerly 1483)
- Multiplexing Method: Logical Link Control (LLC)
- MTU Size: 1500
- 5. If the main menu displays a Restart button, click it to re-initialize the modem.