OS x ansi
- The ASCII TTF font. The source of this file is: http://www.apollosoft.de/ASCII/indexen.htm however the TTF linked is all you need.
- The pre-configured Terminal Profile
- Copy the ASCII.ttf file to ~/Library/Fonts/
- Open up Terminal.app
- Open up the settings dialog(Command + ,)
- At the lower left of the dialog click Gear icon and select Import...
- Locate the ansi.terminal file you downloaded and import it
- Click on the new ansi profile and make sure the font is set to ASCII 11pt.. If its not you might want to: remove the profile, quit terminal, and try again.
Originally from the now-defunct wiki at http://wiki.hak5.org/wiki/Configuring_Mac_OS_X_Terminal_for_ANSI_Graphics