MX Server Orthrus Error Codes
- LRJ Your email address has been identified as sending spam or phishing messages to our customers. To request delisting, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CHAx Your mail server's IP address or domain name is in our locally maintained blacklist. To request delisting, please send a message to email@example.com
- SHxxx Your mail server's IP address is listed in the respective spamhaus RBL.
- HLx Your mail server is using a HELO/EHLO string that has been identified as bogus. Fix your mail server's configuration.
- HLRx Your mail server is misconfigured and/or has other suspect behavior or a poor reputation. Review your mail server's configuration and consult tools like senderbase.org to identify other potential issues.
- BLx Your mail server has been determined to have a poor reputation
- DBL0 Your domain has been identified as a having a poor reputation
- GL0 Your connections are being greylisted for suspicious behavior or poor reputation
- GL1 Your connections are greylisted and you haven't waited long enough before resending the message
- DNS0 Your mail server does not have matching forward and reverse DNS in compliance with rfc1912. This is a temporary failure message.
- NOREPLY This is not really an error code - the message was sent in reply to a "noreply" address