ZTE ZXDSL 831
ZTE ZXDSL 831 configuration
Connect to web interface
The ZTE ZXDSL 831 ADSL modems shipped by Sonic.net act as network bridges by default. To access the internal web interface, take the following steps:
- Connect the client computer directly to the 831
- Configure the client computer to use
- IP: 192.168.1.5
- Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
- Gateway: 192.168.1.1
The default administrative username and password are both "admin" (please change this to something known only to you).
- Power indicates power
- DSL indicates synchronization with the DSLAM
- Ethernet indicates ethernet link
- Internet indicates PPP connection
- ZTE ZXDSL 831 ADSL modems act as a network bridge when shipped.