Zyxel P600 Prestige PPPoE
Zyxel P600-series Prestige modems have PPPoE enabled by default. This must be disabled for the device to work properly on a Sonic.net Fusion or ADSL1 connection.
- Open http://192.168.1.1 in your browser of choice.
- The password of 1234 should already be entered there, if it's not, type it in. It will try to change the password on the next screen, #you can just click "ignore"
- Click the "Setup Wizard" link.
- Change the drop-down menu from "routed" to "bridged" and click continue.
- Renew your computer's IP address.